[Homeroast] Uganda boycott > was RE: +Twelve roasts of Christmas

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 14:04:56 CST 2013

For those interested I'll post my friends blog. I know that there are some
of you on this list that will really appreciate and enjoy it. Africa is big
for us coffee lovers. And of course SM has helped us all get closer to the
people where our coffee originates.
She was studying and now on fellowship in several african countries. It's
not about coffee but is ag/food/environment/sustainable related.  She
writes so well about life for people in these various areas where coffee
I'm sure is often part of the local situation.
 **Please realize she is in sensitive areas and so I don't comment to her
blog or post it too openly*** link http://madeinamherst.wordpress.com/
peace

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Edward Bourgeois <edbourgeois at gmail.com>wrote:

> An old friend's daughter is doing some food/ag studies/work in Uganda,
> some related to coffee too. Looking forward to hearing more when she
> returns next year.
>

> On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM, John Nanci <john at chocolatealchemy.com>wrote:
>
>> Sad but rather true.  It puts near everyone between a rock and a hard
>> place...except maybe the Uganda Parliament.
>>
>> So, Mike, got a copy of the Christmas coffee poem?  I seem to have
>> misplaced my copy.
>>
>> John
>>

>> At 10:30 AM 12/21/2013, you wrote:
>>
>>> Indeed, that'll put those struggling dirt poor peasant coffee farmers in
>>> their place....but somehow don't think it'll effect the Uganda
>>> Parliament in
>>> the least.
>>>
>>> Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
>>> www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
>>> URL to Rosto mods, FrankenFormer, some recipes etc:
>>> http://www.mckoffee.com/
>>>
>>> Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I
>>> must
>>> first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal
>>> enlightenment
>>> found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone
>>> before.
>>>
>>> Sweet Maria's List - Searchable Archives http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/

>>> sweetmar

--