[Homeroast] ***SPAM*** Re: New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:08:39 CST 2013

Ah, this wasn't the list owner (Sweet Maria's) responding. We are just
customers - we are quite loyal, you see, since Tom & the whole crew are
really a terrific small business. Yeah, you might notice that the list name
gives the name of the company - they run it, quietly, in the background,
for our benefit - and many of us feel like a family here - so yeah, we
might get a bit protective. :D

Lynne
still homeroasting, but with a popper instead of stove-top now