[Homeroast] New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:52:07 CST 2013

Mr Brown,

John has stated the issue very eloquently.

As a Canadian I can tell you SM's serves everyone and all country's
extremely well, including mine. As you can see people on this list are very
supportive of SM's.

This list is very useful to all as we provide support and advice and share
our experiences with each other. The mention of a stainless steel French
Press would have been sufficient.

Happy Holidays and Happy Roasting to all.

John H.