[Homeroast] New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

T. Rob Brown trobbrown at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 10:54:56 CST 2013

I am the small roaster in Panama.
Maria's not so sweet it seems. At least her 'fans' are not.
Ohh... a big bad Canadian company. God forbid someone should mention a foreign country - I thought SM dealt with all countries? I guess just not Canadians. Sorry.

Alchemy - the 'science' of turning lead into gold. I thought that was a myth? Or are you now turning chocolate into gold?
At any rate, I just tried to help a fellow roaster - didn't realise I had to drink the kool-aide, and that I could only speak if I preached the Sweet Marie gospel.
Merry Christmas Mr Nanci