[Homeroast] New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Dec 20 10:28:32 CST 2013

Sorry buddy, you are out of line.  This is a
e-mail list hosted by Sweet Marias - a private
company, not a public forum.  It has nothing to
do with Mike.  As others pointed out, you agreed
to not post competitor links when you signed up
for the list.  If you failed to read the fine
print, your bad.  There is nothing about
lightening up.  It's about respect for our hosts.

And it was the mention of the Canada firm, not a
small roaster in Panama that kicked this off.

Alchemist John