[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Dec 19 18:12:08 CST 2013

Hello Everyone. We hope the holidays are treating you well and wanted to
introduce seven new lots to our offerings list. Enjoy!

Colombia Pedregal - Agua Blanca
Microlot<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/colombia?coffee=4142#4142>has
sweetness like honey sticks with delicate dried floral hints and
complex sugar browning notes of caramel and butterscotch, very limited
quantity available.

Colombia Huila - Pitalito
Microlot<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/colombia?coffee=4139#4139>is
yet another outstanding fresh arrival, replete with golden raisin
alongside fruit juice flavors of pear and apple.

Ethiopia Anfilo-Shebel Fana
Cooperative<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?coffee=3905#3905>with
soft acidity (pomelo), red berry, stone fruit flesh, candied citrus,
and Dutch drinking cocoa.

Guatemala Patzun - Finca Santa
Anita<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4009#4009>has
nectarine, apricot, caramel, milk chocolate, and a honeyed finish.

Java Sunda - Pak
Andri<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/java?coffee=4110#4110>is
nicely fruited with green melon, apple, dried apricot, and a pleasant,
English Breakfast tea-like quality.

Rwanda Kivu Kanzu<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/rwanda?coffee=4154#4154>is
so juicy, with caramel sweetness, red honey, apple, pear, and is very
"complete" in terms of acidity, sweetness, and body.

Rwanda Tumba Cocatu<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/rwanda?coffee=4151#4151>has
a thick body, cane juice sweetness, pulpy citrus and chocolate roast
tones.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.