[Homeroast] New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

Mejia, Carlos carlos.mejia at intel.com
Wed Dec 18 18:59:25 CST 2013

Thanks for the response.  I'll check out the HotTop... haven't really looked at it closely.  The plastic FP isn't an option.  My wife is suspicious of all plastics...BPA or not.  I like the idea of brewing in porcelain and the asthetics of the Sowden.  I read some reviewers complaining about the small handle on the Oskar 2 cup model and also the lid that doesn't seat.  It looks like they maybe addressed both of these issues with their Jakob and James designs seen here; http://sowdenshop.com/index.php?id_category=3&controller=category .  Problem is I can't find either of these anywhere in the U.S.  and rather doubt I can get one direct from Sowden (Italy) by Christmas!