[Homeroast] New Roaster and Brewer Recommendations?

Gary White gary_white at verizon.net
Wed Dec 18 17:42:04 CST 2013

Hi Carlos,

I bought a Behmor for the mother of an ex-gf and it was problematic and just
didn't seem to be made well.  I've had good results with the HotTop and it's
only $820 which  will suit your price range.  I can't speak to the Huky but
it looks very interesting:
http://www.home-barista.com/home-roasting/exploring-huky-500-coffee-roaster-
part-i-t20245.html

I also grew tired of replacing FP glass so I bought a shatterproof unit and
it's served me well: http://bodum.bodum.com/us/en-us/shop/detail/1548-01SAN/

HTH
Gary