[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Dec 12 20:09:20 CST 2013

Hello Everyone,
We just added a few coffees to our offerings list...hope you enjoy them.

 Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul - La Viuda
Evelia<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4065#4065>has
caramel syrup sweetness alongside malic fruits like apple and pear.

Java Sunda - Pak
Kanda<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/java?coffee=4113#4113>with
raw cacao nib flavors, walnuts coated in butter and chocolate, an
amazing new lot from our Sunda project, limited quantity available.

Java Sunda - Pak
Rukman<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/java?coffee=4111#4111>is
another Sunda lot with clean milk chocolate sweetness, citrus rind
notes, and raw almond.

Sumatra Lintong
Pearung<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/sumatra?coffee=4150#4150>has
papaya and green apple in light roasts along with malted sugar and
cream.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.