[Homeroast] Grinding for K cups

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 11:04:55 CST 2013

The benefactors at work have scattered Keurigs around.  I've tried one a few
times, but I'm spoiled for homeroast as most of us probably are.  So I
bought a stainless steel, reusable K cup to use with my beans.  Haven't
tried it yet.  My plan is to open up a commercial K cup to see what grind
they use and start there.  Since I can't easily co-locate my grinder and the
Keurigs at work, I may take some different grinds to work and do some
testing.  I have a hunch when this is all over, I'll go back to a cone.

Bob