[Homeroast] Bonaverde coffee machine

Doug Hutson dwhutson13 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 14:18:51 CST 2013

My very first roaster was similar. It was a Cuisinart that roasted, ground
and brewed. It was purchased in 1989 or so and I knew of no other feasible
way to roast my own coffee. It made pretty good coffee, but was quite a mess
to clean up- the transfer from the grinder to the brew basket made a mess. I
only used it two or three times as an all-in-one machine and thereafter used
it only for roasting for a number of years until I found Tom and the
Hearthware (ms?) roaster. It had a smallish glass roasting chamber with fins
that rotated and roasted with hot air. It did a pretty good job but would
only hold about 3oz. of beans.