[Homeroast] Bonaverde coffee machine

Alan Hayes alanp.hayes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:22:16 CST 2013

Only one of the questions that arises with this gadget. They also state that the roast time is 3 or 4 minutes. When I roasted with a Siemens Sirocco way back when I had successful roasts with times almost that short. I also question whether you can automate the degree of roast. Green coffee beans are a variable substance. It would be a way to do no brains coffee roasting, and if you start with good beans, it wouldn't be a bad cup.