[Homeroast] Bonaverde coffee machine

Steve Hamm steve.hamm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:47:32 CST 2013

If I were at the Bonavita company, I'd be having my attorneys send letters
to these guys. Bonaverde is awfully close to Bonavita, and all in the
high-end coffee maker marketing space. Sic 'em.

And that's independent of whether this thing actually makes something that
tastes good. (I'd guess they're probably good if you've been drinking
Folgers or *bux.)