[Homeroast] Shop roasters

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:00:47 CDT 2013

Thanks for the good wishes miKe!

I look forward to reaching a production level that requires changing tanks
weekly!

I've got plenty of "opportunity + guts + never giving up no
matter what"  but a little low on the preparation for now.

 I've been preparing for 5 years, but the final decision was rather rushed
(after 5 years?, well that's another story and will be overcome :)