[Homeroast] Shop roasters

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 12:58:17 CDT 2013

Eh 45 batches only equivalent to ~2.39 "bags-o-greens". I currently usually
swap tanks at least once a week sometimes two. :-) The constant tank
refilling/swapping can be a PIA, especially leading into Christmas roasting
cranking 200 or so batches in a couple weeks, but since actively looking for
a different Roastery location will continue as is for now.

BTW my roast avg. batch count per tank is for my usual 6 to 15 batch
sessions. (Most batches in a session so far 26, took 7.5 hours including
pre-heat for 156 lb post roast.) If doing a bunch of small run sessions
actual "roast" batches will be lower since equivalent of about a batch worth
of fuel is used every pre-heat.

Good luck (luck = preparation + opportunity + guts + never giving up no
matter what) in what sounds like turning Professional Roaster!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/