[Homeroast] Shop roasters

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:41:27 CDT 2013

I'll let you know how the learning curve is in a few weeks Corey.  My USR 3
kilo should be delivered by the second week of sept.  It's ready to ship
now, but I'm not quite ready for it yet, lol!  I'm heading to OK city next
week for a day of training.  The roaster will ship the day after training.
 it's nice to be able to get trained on my roaster!

 :)

I'm guessing I will have to learn to roast all over again, but hopefully
some of what I've learned on the Quest M3 will carry over, or at least I
will be  able to adapt the principles.

Rick