[Homeroast] SC/TO option?

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:14:00 CDT 2013

I never did any modifications - but I have a couple of thoughts. First -
I'm not sure if roasting nuts would require a higher heat, as they are
*very* easy to burn when over roasting (the charcoal almonds I refused to
toss were a testament to that). Also, beware of plastic - I roast in an air
popper now... in the beginning, I left the top on, but it started to melt
(that, I *did* toss).

The composition of this might be different, so YMMV.

I think I need to find something that will contain the smoke, though, in
this new apt.

Lynne