[Homeroast] Ethiopia Dry-Process Gr. 1 Aricha

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Aug 20 11:40:27 CDT 2013

Hi

I'm usually very quiet and every morning I drink a cup of home roast from my Behmor. It's always much better than anything I can get local and better than anything I can buy and brew but every once in a while it's magic. Last time it was the Idido Misty Valley and out of 10 lbs or so I had 2 or 3 really good batches. Yesterday I roasted 12 ounces of Ethiopia Dry-Process Gr. 1 Aricha which was also touted as a special coffee. This was my second roast, the first one was just coffee, but this one even at only 14 hours of rest is just magic. I wish I could say, go buy lots, but as I recall this was a 2lb per user limit coffee that sold out long ago.

-- Ira