[Homeroast] Gene Cafe questions...

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:24:57 CDT 2013

My Gene Cafe behaves the same way as does yours.

On another forum, experienced Gene Cafe owners recommend pre-heating the unit for five minutes without beans, then executing an "emergency stop", then quickly add beans (careful - it will be hot) and then proceed.  I've tried this a few times and it helps achieve the desired profile.

Sent from my iPhone