[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Aug 8 22:33:56 CDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 06:53:21PM -0700, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
> We just added a few new coffees today.
>
>  Nicaragua ...

I was just wondering if we were going to see any Nics this year.  For
reasons that are now vague to me, I roasted a full pound of Dipilto
Cielo Azul that I'd stashed in vac/frozen about a year ago, and at a
week post roast it's still going very nicely.  It really is a great
everyday coffee.

Maybe I'll choose another lot to thaw and roast tomorrow...

--
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost;
you can still call him vile names.