[Homeroast] Not sure how to go about roasting now - Behmor close to death

Michael Baladi mike at baladi.ws
Thu Aug 8 08:25:41 CDT 2013

Interesting..... I once forgot to put the chaffe tray in, are there any long term affects on the Behmor from not using a chaffe tray? I actually find the tray a bit of a pain to clean up vs just vacuuming the inside of the behmore and giving it a quick wipe down. The tray has too many nooks and crannies.