[Homeroast] Not sure how to go about roasting now - Behmor close to death

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:56:56 CDT 2013

I've tried preheating, and it helps me get to 1st C, before running
out of time, but I could feel so much heat "leaking" through the
glass, with the low profile model. I think the best solution would
have been a small "peak hole", maybe 2 inches, and a solid, high wall
chaff collector, everywhere else.