[Homeroast] Roasting for co-workers > was RE: Dying Behmor

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:57:35 CDT 2013

Hey MMc, he is talking about it as a retirement plan, but the hitch is that
all of his customer base is at work.
On Aug 7, 2013 10:09 AM, "miKe mcKoffee" <mckona at comcast.net> wrote:

Back when home roasting in my corporate IT days of DEC bought out by Compaq
bought out by HP I'd bring in and make coffee for our monthly staff
meetings. Always a hit especially with a discerning few. A number of
co-workers asked if I would roast and sell coffee to them. At the time I
said no, I didn't want to make my roasting coffee a "JOB". For me roasting
coffee was a relaxing break from the high pressure world I worked in.

Of course today is an entirely different story. Fast forward 13 years. Now
Professional Roaster and November 1st will be 6 years since taking ownership
of our first coffeehouse.

Haven't actually roasted a batch at home in a long LONG time! But my roots
are still here...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/