[Homeroast] Not sure how to go about roasting now - Behmor close to death

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Aug 6 13:50:17 CDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 08:29:50AM -0700, John Nanci wrote:
> Behmor actually can roast slower in hot weather compared to cold.
> It sounds anti-intuitive, but true - I can explain why if you care.

I'd be interested if there's is anything more than the obvious change
in the effective trip point of the "thermostat" the controller runs
based on the wall-mounted sensor and the fans that move the air on and
past it.

--
Minsky's Organism Principle: When a system evolves to become more complex,
this always involves a compromise: if its parts become too separate,