[Homeroast] Not sure how to go about roasting now - Behmor close to death

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:59:55 CDT 2013

Hello John,
I wrap the chaff tray in foil to speed up my roasting time.  I must have
read about it somewhere, probably here,  tried it, and it worked for me.  I
have the original high one.  I wrap it up and use that high temp. tape to
secure it.  I change the foil every 20 roasts or so.  Like I said, it sped
up my roasts by 2 full minutes for the 12 ounce roasts.

-Bonnie