[Homeroast] Keurig

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:20:59 CDT 2013

I've only tried keurig a few times, but I have found it to make a
thin, weak, bitter cup. My work had a different pod machine, but same
problem. Then they replaced the pod version with a whole bean version,
from the same company. It grinds and brews a single cup. I have to
say, I've been pleasantly surprised with how acceptable a cup it
makes. There is hope for the single serve market!