[Homeroast] Keurig

bobglass at centurytel.net bobglass at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 5 15:41:09 CDT 2013

The Keurig is OK for a quick cup. We use our own roasted and ground
coffee in the refillable EZ-Cup with paper filters, and it produces a
fairly decent cup. I have a single cup Keurig in the RV and use K-cup
pods and about the best I can say is the (ersatz) coffee will keep me
awake.

I have been toying with putting a single serve espresso machine in the
camper, but don't like the idea of being tied to a proprietary pod such
as Illy or ESE and especially not Nespresso (too expensive). The pod
machine is handy because of cleanup, but I would like to have a way to
steam also. I thought about moving my New Baby to the camper and
replacing it with a Silvia. Then I could use pods or my roast and have
steaming (Latte Art wand).

Any suggestions?
Bob Glasscock