[Homeroast] Keurig

Steve Hamm steve.hamm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:03:40 CDT 2013

For what it's worth, I replaced my Technivorm carafe with a 51oz Nissan
stainless carafe.
http://www.thermos.com/products/51-oz-serving-carafe.aspx
It fits well under the basket on my CDT, and they have a brew-through top
for it.

It's a shame that Technivorm, for the premium they charge, doesn't bundle a
thermal carafe that works.

(And I have yet to get a cup from a Keurig that I like.)