[Homeroast] Keurig

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:56:33 CDT 2013

Bob -

Haha - made me laugh with that one.

I bought a bag of Dunkins' on sale this morning, as I'm out of homeroast
and am desperate for coffee.

Needless to say, its going back to the grocery store later on, for a
refund. Super stale cheapo coffee... foolish me.

The Keurig, I believe, is right for some people. I have actually had some
fairly decent cups occasionally, at least better than the Dunkin I brewed
this morning - the banks have them here. It serves a certain purpose, I
believe.

Lynne