[Homeroast] Keurig

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:51:54 CDT 2013

I was actually thinking of getting one, with the intention of using just
the refillable pod thing (to use my homeroasted coffee). Still, my simple,
'throw it all into the water after it's boiled' (I brew it like a french
press), is too easy, and I'm too cheap to part with the money for it.

That kind of cost (and use of plastic) is insane. But under ordinary
circumstances, it wouldn't cost an individual or couple that much... still
keeping with my own system, though...

Lynne