[Homeroast] Keurig

Ben Treichel J.W.Bullfrog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:47:16 CDT 2013

I have had good luck with mine at the office rolling my own. I do however
really hate the pods for all the reasons you say. I had my Technivorm (?)
here and the coffee would go cold because the vac pot isn't all that good
(imho), I used an areo-press until it broke, and then tried the Kureig, I
like one cup fresh when I want it.