[Homeroast] Turbo Oven Anyone?

Robert Foster foster49801 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:33:28 CDT 2013

Ed gives excellent advice. I've bought a couple of GGs on Ebay for backups. You can get them for less than $30 plus shipping. I've saved on shipping by only asking for the top heat unit. Sellers have been happy to comply and reduce shipping costs.

Some of the sellers are asking ridiculous pricers for these, in the neighborhood of $100+. Avoid these. I've seen them go for as little as $20. They are listed regularly. No need to jump at the first one you see.

Here's a link to an Ebay search for Galloping Gourmet Convection Oven: http://tinyurl.com/cjk5yf7

HTH

rgf