[Homeroast] Turbo Oven Anyone?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:59:42 CDT 2013

Best to work out a cleaning routine. I've only played a little with the
sunpentown. On my GG I take it all apart and clean and blow out everything.
The contacts to the heating elements can develop crud. As will around the
fan. Not sure what t-stat is in it but it too can most likely be cleaned.
This will certainly extend its life.