[Homeroast] Turbo Oven Anyone?

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:45:18 CDT 2013

Thank you for reminding me of the alternate options...  I remembered that
there were some, but didn't recall the name right off hand.  My Sunpentown
has been rock solid with weekly use for many years.  It's possible that
mine may have just gotten some chaff in a bad location because I blew it
out with some compressed air and got more out by tapping on it and then it
started working again.  Otherwise, it might be a limit switch or something
like that getting ready to fail...