[Homeroast] Turbo Oven Anyone?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:04:25 CDT 2013

If you don't find one I'd suggest looking for a older galloping gourmet
unit on ebay. Much better made. They came in 1200, 1440 and 1470watt so ask
the seller what wattage the one they have is (there's a sticker on the back
side of the top with wattage stated). Would go with a 1440  or 1470w model.
You can consider asking them to just ship you the top for reduced shipping
weight/cost of the heavy glass bowl unless you have some other use for it.
My GG has over 1500 roasts on it.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Larry Dorman <ldorman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got a pretty strong signal today that my Sunpentown Turbo Oven (SO-2000)
> is about to give up the ghost.  As this is half of my SCTO roaster setup,
> I'm not feeling real thrilled about the situation.
>
> Before I go out and try to find a replacement elsewhere, does anyone have
> one of these laying around that they no longer use and would like to part
> with?  I'm happy to pay a reasonable amount and shipping.
>
> Thanks!
>
> LarryD

Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.