[Homeroast] Rocky Burrs

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 00:01:37 CDT 2013

By the way...  the problem that I'm having is that right about the time
that the pressure is supposed to increase to 9 bars it instead stops about
4.5 and just stars pouring out liquid.  I'm not seeing obvious channeling,
but that's surely what must be happening for it to come out so fast.
Again, the only change from when I was getting perfect behavior to now was
changing the burrs on the grinder.

As I've set the zero point it's impossible to have the top and bottom burrs
touch because of the set screw.  However, they are so close as I have zero
set that I can't imagine that being the problem.  Regardless, I'm thinking
about turning the hopper a third of a turn so that I can even make them
touch if I choose.

I really don't get it...  visually they seem proper.

LarryD