[Homeroast] Making coffee in a 40 cup coffee maker

Nils Buer nils.buer at arcor.de
Fri Apr 5 14:23:06 CDT 2013

Hi Phil,

The SCAE (Speciality Coffee Association of Europe) recommends, 60g Coffee
per 1l of water. My wife works for Starbucks she recommends only 56g per 1l
of Water.
The ratio stays the same also for larger amounts of water e.g. 2l = 112g
(Starbucks recommendation).

Best regards,
Nils

Roaster: Topper Drum Roaster
Current Favorite Coffee bean: Guatemala Rosel 5000 feet, "Weiner Röstung "