[Homeroast] further info on helping me choose an iRoast2 replacement

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:21:51 CDT 2012

The Hot Top and Quest 3 are both great roasters. The Gene Cafe is another
that most of the folks I know that use one, love...

check out some of the comments on different types of roasters at:
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php

most of the ready made are used my any number of our members, most
purchased from Sweet Maria I might add.

there is a lot of talk on temp/roaster etc.

ginny