[Homeroast] Forced plurimodality

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:37:17 CDT 2012

Hi Jeremy,

Very good points, and I think you've put your finger on what was making my
cup a little less interesting than it could have been.

After discovering the not at all (unpleasant) sensation of a completely
different cup from the same coffee, I realized that I had dialed the
consistent coarseness out a little too far, which probably led to the
underextraction you're describing.

Once I dialed it back in a bit, the cup lit up, which is always nice. I'm
glad to have had the wakeup call.

Doug