[Homeroast] i-roast 2 substitute?

Demian Ebert coffehound at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:35:07 CDT 2012

How can nobody have mentioned the SC/TO? What has become of this list? Are
all the DIY folks retired?

I usd a SC/TO for a couple of years after the iRoast. It worked fine and
batch size was not an issue. I eventually gave up after burning out one TO
and getting tired of not getting the mixing I wanted. I needed to modify
the stirring arms (again) to get better bean agitation and less scorching.
Insteand I switched to a Hottop and have never regretted it.

Next step, now that's a whole nother thread.

Demian
Portland, OR