[Homeroast] $11, 111 COFFEE MAKER -- stocking stuffers for members of this list

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Mon Sep 17 17:15:32 CDT 2012

All,

I have to correct myself a bit. I should very much welcome any newbies to the scene. But please get connected with those who are already in the coffee scene. It seems so strangely disconnected. They are a bunch of nerds if you look at the about page. I hope they prove me wrong and come up with something out of this world that no-one could expect. But if they are entertaining the use of pods on an $11,000 machine, those pods have better be some hi-tech marvels that keep grounded coffee frozen-in-time, as if it is freshly ground.

-Rob