[Homeroast] $11, 111 COFFEE MAKER -- stocking stuffers for members of this list

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Mon Sep 17 16:54:45 CDT 2012

All,

Did you see the blog. The writing doesn't sound like veterans. Sounds a bit like newbies to the scene.

Check out this statement in their "About" page.

" Blossom started by trying to answer that simple question: What really happens when coffee and water are mixed? "

Did the science teacher assign this, or was this a side project while hanging out in your parent's mansion? Where do they get their money to do this?

-Rob