[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:05:28 CDT 2012

Hello everyone. Here's a few new coffees we added this afternoon. Have a
great weekend.

Panama Organic Duncan
Estate<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.panama.php?coffee=3493#3493>has
creme caramel notes and crisp acidity.

Panama Volcancito Don
K<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.panama.php?coffee=3494#3494>is
chocolatey with Granny Smith apple and freshly spun honey.

Colombia Vereda Agua
Blanca<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.colombia.php?coffee=3695#3695>is
bursting with fig notes and raw sugar sweetness...we are very excited
about these Colombia lots which just arrived in a container directly to our
warehouse!

Kenya Nyeri AB Gatomboya<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3533#3533>is
a beautiful cup, sweet and complex with stone fruit notes.

Africa Wazungu SWP Decaf
Blend<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.decafs.php?coffee=3682#3682>yet
another in our series of our own lot that we've sent for
decaffeination
at Swiss, this one has dark brown sugar, papaya and concord grape with a
tea-like finish.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.