[Homeroast] Bunn Trifecta MB Home Brewer

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:57:14 CDT 2012

While I have not tried *this* new Bunn, EVERY time I have tried a cup from
one of the (expensive) new drip/pour-over machines, I am left thinking
"Humph! What's so special about that?" and go back home to make a pour-over
with my cone and winecork (a poor man's version of the Clever Coffee
Dripper). It seems to me that extracton time on the commercial stuff is too
fast, not hot enough, or both.

Kirk