[Homeroast] OT: Compass Coffee Striders Step Out - Walk to Stop Diabetes

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:43:42 CDT 2012

Hi MiKe,

Diabetes runs in my family, and my ex brother-in-law suffered from
ridiculously out-of-control Type II, so your numbers, while shocking, ring
true.

You were in serious danger, and it's a tribute to your smarts and your
determination that you brought it under control in so short a time.

I know we've had our differences in the past, but I know that some things
are made for setting them aside, and this is one of them.

Your story is an inspiration, and your current state is a true achievement.

Good on you, mate!

Doug