[Homeroast] OT: Re: Mailing List hacks

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:10:19 CDT 2012

They'd never do it. SPAM filters aren't good enough, so some of the

Only 2 things would slow it: educate users (you'll find a significant
portion of your users are unteachable, and people do make mistakes too); or
change the internet to provide positive credentials for every user &
traceability (this available but not widely implemented & many do not want
it to be).

“Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my
friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.” --
Criswell, Plan 9 from Outer Space