[Homeroast] OT: Compass Coffee Striders Step Out - Walk to Stop Diabetes

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:14:52 CDT 2012

miKe,

I personally appreciate your willingness to share this story with the
list. Coffee is part of what we "eat", and as you say, our eating (and
exercise) decisions have a big impact on health and on the overall
enjoyment and general satisfaction we get from life, and if these
things aren't caught and correct, big impact on life itself. This list
is about enjoying coffee, but it's all connected, and there are likely
a good number of people on the list who are benefiting from your
comments.

Brian