[Homeroast] OT: Compass Coffee Striders Step Out - Walk to Stop Diabetes

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:20:01 CDT 2012

Mike,
In an old tradition of this list, I hereby award you hearty "kudos" and an
additional 1,000 CSPs (Coffee Snob Points)*. You remind me that I should be
taking my own health more seriously and getting my fat ol' butt moving
more. I think I'll take a walk after work.

*For those of you new to the list and perhaps unaware of some of out
history here, this is a real compliment --not a dig-- to get awarded coffee
snob points.

Best to all,
Kirk