[Homeroast] OT: Re: Mailing List hacks

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 22:11:01 CDT 2012

As it turns out, I was probably not hacked. Someone I know received a spam email using my name, but it was not even sent from my account. Probably just an amateur attempt at phishing, and no harm done, as far as I know. I certainly didn't suspect this list or anyone on it; I just didn't want any of you good people to get caught if it had turned out to be a serious attack.

Andy