[Homeroast] Heads Up!

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Mon Sep 3 22:41:44 CDT 2012

Same goes for my AOL account (husband's e-mail specifically). So if it came from "me" or him and has an attachment or is publicizing anything but my musical gigs, it's spam. Please trash it without opening--especially any of the attachments.  Apparently, it is a spoof--malware invaded the computer of someone with my husband's e-mail in their address book. But better safe than sorry: run virus/spyware scans and change your passwords regularly as a matter of habit.